Facing my insecurities.
The dictionary: Insecurity: Lack of confidence; self doubt.
- Our insecurities show up in our behavior. Shy, overly passive, approval, easily aggressive, fear of failure, gossip.
- Insecurities bubble up and it will ruin your focus.
- It would be better if our lives were “shattered” because it’s “easier”
- Our insecurities take life time to build.
- Most of us can’t pinpoint when it started to happen.
- We live in a broken world, insecurities will happen in our daily life.
- Rejection builds in us.
- If we live in a constant criticism, that breaths insecurities.
- When we are little we compare constantly and it will continue through your whole life.
- We all have our own insecurities.
- If your breathing, you are going to be insecure.
- We have been created by the world, just change your thinking.
- It starts with our thinking and we think poorly.
- You have to think positive of yourself.
- He custom made each one of us to be unique. He hand made us.
- God puts us this way for a reason.
- We look and have gifts by design.
- Find your uniqueness as a good way.
- We are clay and God is a master potter.
- In the life of a master potter, your life will be the life your supposed to live.
- You have to trust him.
“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” ~ Romans 12:2